- BEST Telescope for Kids & Beginners: Vacatime telescope meets all the needs of beginners, and the kids’ astronomical journey begins from here! Equipped with 3X Barlow lens and two eyepieces, H20mm and H6mm, kids can get a magnification of 15X to 150X. Whether it's watching stars and moons at night or observing planets, the telescope is the best helper for kids & astronomy beginners.
- Large Aperture: 70mm aperture and 300mm focal length provide more lights and clearer images, even beginners can get clear images. The bigger the aperture, the bigger the field of vision, and the clearer the image.
- Compatible with Phone: Vacatime telescope set includes one smartphone adapter. You can explore the nature of the world easily through the screen and take amazing images.
- Easy to assemble& dismount: We have a full set of paper and video Installation Guidelines. Don't worry about any installation problems. Even for first-time users, kids&beginners can install it themselves without any tools.
- Satisfaction Warranty: 1-year guarantee was offered by Vacatime. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our TELESCOPE and service.
- Type: Refractor
- Objective Lens: 70mm
- Focal Length: 300mm
- Eyepiece: 20mm: 15X ; 6mm: 50X
- Accessories: 1.5X Erecting eyepiece, 3X Barlow lens, Finder scope, Adjustable tripod. Phone adapter,
- Magnification power: 15X - 150X
The focal length of the eyepiece, combined with the focal length of the telescope, determines the magnification power.
To calculate the power of your telescope with any particular eyepiece, simply divide the focal length of the telescope (300mm) by the focal length of the eyepiece (indicated in “mm” on the eyepiece collar).
For example, when you use the eyepiece H20mm with this telescope, the magnification will be 15X, and with a 3X Barlow lens, the magnification will be 45X.
Easy to install:
The installation of the telescope is very simple. As long as you follow the instructions, you can install all the accessories in ten minutes. No extra tools are needed. You can explore the universe at any time.
Let's start our space adventure!
How to use:
- Open the tripod.
- Place the telescope tube onto the tripod mount.
- Insert the finder scope, eyepiece, and 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece
- Adjust the focus knob to view the clear image.
1 * Telescope Tube
1* 1.5X Erecting eyepiece
1* 3X Barlow lens
1* Adjustable tripod.
1* Phone adapter
1 * Moon Filter
2 * Eyepieces
1 * Diagonal Mirror