- 3 Stage Filtration (Pre-filter, H13 True HEPA filter, Activated Carbon filter) captures and reduces up to 99.97% of contaminants as small as 0.3 microns in the air, including allergens, fine dust, pet dander, pet hair, pollen, mold spores, cigarette smoke, odors, VOC's and more. Create a healthy environment for you and your family.
High-Efficiency and Wide Coverage Filtration
- Covering an area of up to 20m² / 221 sq. ft in about 43 mins , perfect for quickly replacing the air in your bedrooms, small room, offices, nurseries or dorms with cleaner, healthier air.
Safety and Certification
- Complies with California air resources board (CARB) for indoor cleaning devices. Also CE certified, ETL listed. 100% Ozone Free, RedyPure air purifiers avoid using UV/Ion light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution.
Filter Replacement Reminder
- When the filter's lifespan is exhausted (reaches 100%), the red indicator light will stay lit and remind you to replace it with a new filter. It is recommended to replace the air filters every 3-6 months.
Safe and Reliable
- 100% Ozone Free Air Cleaner. Certified to ETL, FCC, CE, RoHS. Provided with 60-Days Return & 2-Year 100% Customer Satisfaction Service! Replacement AP3J9 Air Purifier Filters available on.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is CADR of an Air Purifier?
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) indicates the volume of filtered air delivered by an air purifier. CADR ratings show the effectiveness of how efficient the air purifier is at capturing fine particles from things like tobacco smoke and plant pollens from the room.
Q2. Does this air purifier ship to California?
- SimPure AP3J9 complies with the CARB (California Air Resources Board) testings, which means it ship to California.
Q3. How much noise does it produce?
- The working noise of SimPure AP3J9 is 38 dB maximum and as low as 24 dB in sleep mode.
Q4. How do I know when I should replace the filter?
- It is recommended that you replace the Composed Filter every 6 months (depending on use) to maintain an optimal level of air purification. When it reaches the replacement cycle, the filter reset indicator lights up to remind you of a replacement.